The World is on Fire.
- Over 50 thousand square miles (> 30 million acres) of land was lost to wildfires in 2019. (Check out the 2nd graphic on this webpage)
- The global temperature (trend visualization) in 2019 was 1.15C above the pre-industrial average temperature. More info here.
- Current CO2 concentrations are higher than ever (> 410 ppm), compared to before the 1900’s (< 300 ppm). Daily updates here.
Let's Fix This Together
How I Can Help
- Investment strategy – I am connected with 250+ investors, and I have spoken with and assisted over 300 startups with fundraising. Please fill out the startup intake form (above) to get access to my database of investors!
- Visibility – I write for The Impact, a weekly cleantech Op-Ed newsletter written by analysts, founders and investors in the space. If you want to be considered for a piece, message me on LinkedIn what you are working on and why it is unique/innovative.
- Accessibility – I run Innovate Climate, which is an online community centered around a bi-weekly newsletter that highlights startups to the broader climate and sustainability ecosystem (1000+ subscribers). If interested, please fill out this form (in addition to the intake form above).
- Talent – I run Innovate Climate – Careers, which aims to connect job seekers with employers. The idea is to highlight job seekers and allow employers to reach out directly, and vice versa!
- Consulting – I work with a few high quality consultants that offer a variety of services – finding and applying to grants, CEO networks, pitch deck and story telling support, and more!
My passion is at the intersection of sustainability innovation and business.
I have spent the last three years building relationships with investors and founders in the climate, cleantech, and sustainability sectors. I am connected with over 250 investors and have spoken with and assisted over 300 startups with fundraising. I am currently an independent startup scout and writer in the space (my full story/background can be found here).
I currently work at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) as a Product Manager for internal business software systems. At LLNL, I was previously a Nuclear Safety Engineer, where I performed risk assessments, and a Business Development Analyst, where I carried out market research and techno-economic analysis.
When I’m not working, I volunteer with:
My other professional experience includes FreshRealm, where I supported a wide range of business operations to support customer success and business strategy. I hold a B.S. in Chemical Engineering from the University of California at Davis and have completed coursework in energy innovation from Stanford University.